In addition to their stated mission of spreading goodwill through the spontaneous visitation of social gatherings and celebrations, the Partygoers are striving to achieve the following ten goals:
- Post group photo on wall of New Star Ell liquor store (achieved 4/98).
- Receive letter from San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown addressed “Dear Partygoers…” (pending).
- Make local television debut on SF public access channel 29 (achieved 1/00).
- Perform “Quiet: Work in Progress” at San Francisco’s famed Fisherman’s Wharf (pending).
- classified (achieved 1/01)
- Launch World Wide Web debut of ThePartygoers.com (achieved 1/02).
- Peacefully take over Belize, establish benevolent dictatorship (pending).
[written circa 1998]
July 28, 2011